Email Marketing Workshop
If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at email@example.com as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
Workshop Duration: 7.5 Hour
Are you a business owner who have tried Email Marketing for your business previously, and do not know how to measure or get sales from your Email Marketing efforts?
Maybe you are a business owner who have not tried Email Marketing before, but have TONS of potential clients or customers email database that you can potentially reach out to.
You are curious on how you can use Email Marketing effectively for your business.
You want to start using Email Marketing but do not know how and where to start.
You are wondering how much does it cost to use Email Marketing for your business.
Well, the good news is that Email Marketing on MailChimp is FREE for your first 2,000 subscribers / emails!
In this workshop, our trainer will share with you tips and tricks to Email Marketing, with proven case studies and workflows, on how to make Email Marketing work for you with MailChimp.
Learn about what this amazing software has to offer! What's more, you can start implementing the tips you have learned in the workshop immediately with MailChimp, as it is FREE for your first 2,000 subscribers!
Our workshop will cover the basics of Email Marketing with MailChimp, and allow participants to understand three main points in Email Marketing:
• How to use MailChimp effectively for your Email Marketing efforts in your business
• How to build your email list (the right way) to get better qualified leads and results
• How to automate list building for FREE!
This course will benefit sales professionals like financial advisors, property agents, business owners, and marketing executives managing your company's Email Marketing efforts.
1. Introduction to Email Marketing (30 min)
• What is Email Marketing
• Why is Email Marketing an effective marketing tool?
• The Buyer's Journey
• Workflows to Email Marketing
• What content should we include in Email Marketing
2. Getting started with MailChimp (30 min)
• What's inside MailChimp?
• What can MailChimp do for your business?
• Terminology: Campaigns, Templates, Lists, Reports
• MailChimp's interface and functionality
3. Creating a FREE account with MailChimp: (30 Min)
• Setting up a FREE MailChimp account
• Adding and importing subscribers
• Managing subscriber lists
* Lunch Break *
4. Design graphics for your email campaign (120 Min)
• Learn to design banners and graphics with Canva
• Design your very own banners and graphics with Canva
* Short 10 Min Break *
5. Email Campaign: How to use MailChimp Effectively (120 min)
• Managing subscriber lists (one by one / mass import)
• Creating an email template in MailChimp
• Brainstorm and work on your very own Email Marketing Campaign
• Sending your first email marketing campaign with MailChimp
* Short 10 Min Break *
6. Rule of thumb in Email Marketing (15 min)
• A/B Testing
• Reports Module
7. How to SUPERCHARGE your business with MailChimp (15 min)
• 3 Tips in MailChimp to increase the open rates in your Email Marketing efforts
• 5 ways to optimise your email campaigns for better results
• 7 simple ways to grow your email list
8. Question and Answer Time (15 min)
Come for the workshop if you would like to:
• Start building your own email list
• Learn how you can make email marketing work for you and your business
• The Good Designers focuses on small class training of maximum 6 pax for all hands-on training workshops, so you can get the most out of every workshop with the trainer.
• There is hands-on activity during the workshop, and you will need to bring along your Laptop and Charger to class.
• Basic hand outs will be provided during the class for notes taking.
• You will need a company email for creating a Free Account with MailChimp, personal emails are not allowed, and will be blocked by MailChimp after the 1st Email Marketing blast.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop with Chrome Browser installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
• Basic handouts will be provided during the workshop
Testimonial from our participants
Charmaine provided relevant examples to explain marketing strategy from various industries.
Good comprehensive coverage on MailChimp and Canva!
- Melisa Leung
Delivery of the workshop topics were clear, with alot of helpful tips given. I will strongly recommend this course to all start-up looking to excel in their business email marketing efforts.
- Mark Su
About the Trainer
Charmaine has been delivering successful campaigns for her clients under her very own Startup for the past 7 years. As she meets many business owners over the years, she realises the importance of sharing and equipping her clients with internet marketing knowledge so that her Clients could see results in their internet marketing efforts in the long run.
With many FREE digital marketing tools these days, if paired with marketing techniques and knowledge will effectively the Internet Marketing efforts of businesses today.
She hopes to share these knowledge with participants and business owners to help them improve on their Online and Internet Marketing efforts for their business.
This full day "Master Email Marketing with MailChimp" workshop will give you an overview of what Email Marketing is all about, why it is still effective for many businesses today, how to build your email list the right way, and most importantly, nurturing these leads to become not only your customers, but your repeat customers.
The workshop will not only aid business owners to understand about digital marketing in a more holistic manner, it teaches Business Owners on how to track their online marketing efforts, strategise on their marketing campaigns, identify and make tweaks immediately so as to supercharge their businesses with FREE digital marketing tools like MailChimp.
Here are some tips if you are already doing Email Marketing. Less is more, visually appealing graphics perform 4X better in digital marketing. Lastly, always have a CLEAR call-to-action (objective) in any marketing material online or offline.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by The Good Designers. Sample of the certificate attached below.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable.
You will need to notify us 3 working days before the start of the event at email@example.com
Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 5~7 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport options getting to the event?
261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 1 to 2 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 10 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, #04-37
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 180261 Singapore
Bras Besar MRT, Exit B